A 10 club

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I saw Jarhead yesterday, it is a good movie. But if those A-10s had really done that, all of those people would have been dead. Have you actually seen the destructive force of that cannon? Compare it to the splatters in the ground on Jarhead...

Have you actually seen the destructive force of that cannon?
Yes I have, and I can tell u that there is no way to recreate the destructive power of the GAU-8A short of actually finding the remnants of some destroyed vehicles.... We were able to identify hands, feet and shoes, and a couple of perforated helmets, thats it...

Attachments

• gau8a_s_100.jpg
    gau8a_s_100.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 242
I saw Jarhead and was pretty sure that the cannon effect was downplayed quite a bit. The one scene was pretty dang cool when they destroyed the air control tower with retarded bombs.

Aggie08 said:
I saw Jarhead and was pretty sure that the cannon effect was downplayed quite a bit. The one scene was pretty dang cool when they destroyed the air control tower with retarded bombs.

that wasnt a retarded bomb it was one of those Vapour Bombs or whater theyre called. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back