Shoot it down?

• Yes, Fighter

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • Yes, ADA

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Splash another "object," and another "kill" for the F-22 (Thats three now… :D ).This time over Canada. I guess Canada asked for US assistance, probably because of the altitude. Hence the Raptor being used.

What kind of kill marking will be pictured in the sticker put on the F-22? What kind of "object" will he get credit for?

What kind of kill marking will be pictured in the sticker put on the F-22? What kind of "object" will he get credit for?

Ask and you shall receive…

Attachments

• 4EFB920A-C9A4-4020-B204-99C01183FDDB.jpeg
    4EFB920A-C9A4-4020-B204-99C01183FDDB.jpeg
    39.7 KB · Views: 9
I guess Canada asked for US assistance, probably because of the altitude.
Plus we don't have any CF-18s within easy reach. CFB Cold Lake, where No. 401 and 409 Tactical Fighter Squadrons is a long flight to the Alaska/Yukon border.

I can just imagine the surprised RCAF ground crews, armourers and pilots at Cold Lake scrambling to find their kit and get rolling. I bet it's 30 mins from the scramble call to takeoff with long range tanks and AAMs. From there it's another 90-120 mins subsonic to get to the target.

Last edited:
Did you know that a couple of years back a model company brought out a kit of that scene from ST:TOS? A little model of the Enterprise along with what appeared to be a reissue of the old Lindberg F-104.

Screenshot 2023-02-11 at 22-09-15 Platts 1_48 Start Wreck Star Trek The Original Series US Air...png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back