Mar 7, 2009 #1 Clave Senior Master Sergeant 3,200 79 Joined Jun 15, 2005 Location Deep in suburban Surrey Attachments Lysander_Mk1_Egypt_1Sqn_1.png 55.5 KB · Views: 188 Lysander_Mk2_6Sqn_1.png 59.5 KB · Views: 160
Mar 7, 2009 #2 Aaron Brooks Wolters Brigadier General 16,554 2,428 Joined Jul 28, 2007 Location Abingdon, VA. I don't know why but I've always liked the Lysander.Nice work Clave, nice work.
Mar 8, 2009 #4 Wildcat Major 9,306 1,456 Joined Apr 11, 2005 Location South East Queensland superb as always Clave!
Mar 8, 2009 #5 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,501 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. Yep...damn straight!
Mar 8, 2009 #6 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,880 11,598 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com Nice work!
Mar 8, 2009 #7 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,314 38,839 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland as usual Clave.
Mar 9, 2009 #8 muller Tech Sergeant 1,511 0 Joined Apr 7, 2008 Location Hibernia Top one is Egyptian AF right? I was looking at a Decal sheet for that bird in a model shop in Dublin on saturday, looks like a nice scheme! 8)
Top one is Egyptian AF right? I was looking at a Decal sheet for that bird in a model shop in Dublin on saturday, looks like a nice scheme! 8)
Mar 9, 2009 Thread starter #9 Clave Senior Master Sergeant 3,200 79 Joined Jun 15, 2005 Location Deep in suburban Surrey Yes, I have a couple of Egyptian ones done now - I'm doing a site update, but I will get posting after that...
Yes, I have a couple of Egyptian ones done now - I'm doing a site update, but I will get posting after that...
Mar 13, 2009 #10 michaelmaltby Colonel 12,476 18,938 Joined Jan 22, 2009 Location Toronto I wish someone on this board would start a Lysander thread. An interesting aircraft with an interesting operational history. MM
I wish someone on this board would start a Lysander thread. An interesting aircraft with an interesting operational history. MM
Mar 13, 2009 #11 Thorlifter Captain 7,993 453 Joined Jun 10, 2004 Location Knoxville, TN A beautiful plane........one of my favorites. Nice work, Clave.
Mar 13, 2009 #12 Aaron Brooks Wolters Brigadier General 16,554 2,428 Joined Jul 28, 2007 Location Abingdon, VA. michaelmaltby said: I wish someone on this board would start a Lysander thread. An interesting aircraft with an interesting operational history. MM Click to expand... You could start one Michaelmaltby. Just an idea.
michaelmaltby said: I wish someone on this board would start a Lysander thread. An interesting aircraft with an interesting operational history. MM Click to expand... You could start one Michaelmaltby. Just an idea.
Mar 15, 2009 #13 v2 Major 9,539 13,079 Joined Nov 9, 2005 Location Cracow what about polish one? 309 Squadron pictures
Mar 15, 2009 #14 michaelmaltby Colonel 12,476 18,938 Joined Jan 22, 2009 Location Toronto Great photos V2, thanks MM