Glider is correct. The later model KI43 had a top speed of around 350, pilot armor and self sealing tanks. The KI43 also did not have the loss of roll at high speed that the Zero suffered from and as I understand could outturn a Zero at low speed as well. There is actually nothing I can think of that a Hurricane can do to evade a KI43 unless they are at altitude and the Hurricane can dive away. (And the Hurricane was never known to be a particularly good diver either)
I got the impression after reading Bloody Shambles volume 3 that the KI43 with armor and tank protection could hold its own with about anything. Hurricanes seemed to be meat on the table, Spitfires faired a little better. P40's could dive and take a pretty good beating and still survive. I was very surprised at how the "slow, underarmed KI43" shot down P47's, P38's, photo recon Spitfire's, photo recon Mosquitoes, F5 recon Lightning's, B24's etc. In fact, I think they were doing better at it than the Luftwaffe.