A few more future releases.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Bit of a disjointed review, but looks reasonable, if possibly rather basic. Looking forward to seeing a review of the Wingnut Wings example.

The HK Models Lancaster is now on the shelves, with a UK retail price at a whopping £400 - compared to the Hobby Boss B-24J in the same scale, at around £150 in the UK !!
Be interesting to see what the forthcoming Wingnut Wings Lanc retails at.

Seems excessively pricey to me, especially when compared to the B-24 price, a larger model with more detail.
It also appears that the HK Lanc may also be issued as a later version, so another kit from basically the same moulds.
The Wingnut Wings (early version) kit certainly looks to be better, although the CAD images I saw seem to have the 'Gee' equipment where the H2S set would be fitted in later versions, rather than at the left of the Nav table.

This makes my head swim. The 32 Lanc has been in the wind for quite a few years now. With the two different releases and the 32 scale B-24 will have some guys buying them right up. Not to mention the 48 scale B-36 that was just released. I was bitten by the new offerings in 32 when I bought the 32 scale P-61 and that turned out to be a mess for me by trying to find the proper a.m. The last really high end 32 scale kit I bought was that Mossie that was put out by HK. I messed that up, oh and I forgot to mention the 32 B-25 that I got at PCM close out at a real good deal. I guess what I am saying is that I'll buy a $130.00 kit but that is pretty much the upper limit of my expenditure. I would wind up divorced and put in the mental ward if I paid $300.00 for a kit and I would rather die of natural causes in my sleep instead of a #11 blade sticking out of my head.

Users who are viewing this thread