A few more future releases. (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Wow! They'll be impressive kits! Obviously the ZM will be extremely good, but if the Revell example is anything like their Ju88 and He111, it'll be well worth having, and probably at a reasonable price too.

That was my thoughts Terry the Revell would probably win the battle price wise but still not one of those planes that gets me all excited.When I went shopping the other day I was all prepared to purchase one kit the He-111 from Revell but Hobbytown had none in stock

I saw thier P-61 this pass week at the HS and it was $84 not much PE.I think I will maybe do the ole Revell kit I got for free!

Terry, I'm very much at ease with the soon to be delivered "Tamiya" Hurricane at around $35-38ish including a share of the postage, saw the Italieri kit in 2 shops today at $60 and $75 respectively!

Yeah I hear you. I've not done a ZM model before and am not sure I ever will. Revell have a 1/32 Uhu coming out as well. Both too big for my space though. I'm happy with my 1/48 Tamiya, which is about as big as I want to get.

These days I'm only looking for deals Wayne. I'm committed to taking a divot out of my stash before taking on a brand new kit that's likely going to cost 70 bucks. Almost bought the Eduard 109E-1 overtrees kit though which inlcudes everything but the decals for just 20 bucks but backed out at the last minute.

Users who are viewing this thread