A few more future releases. (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Even better. If it is a Revell new tool, then even more proof that good kits can be produced at acceptable prices, instead of re-issues (of good kits) with the price doubled or trebled from an already high price. Methinks some manufacturers should take note of the Revell way - or lose out in the long run.

This greets at Hannant's, on their front page:

Just Announced

Tamiya TA61113 1:48 IL-2 Stormovik

New tooling, Due end June, Price around £55.00

Makes one wonder, what's wrong with AM's IL-2??

This is getting silly - re-issues of someone elses' re-issue, at increased prices!
Just noticed the Airfix 1/48th scale Harrier GR3 is shown as a 'Future Release' at Hannant's - doubt if it's a new tooling, so interesting to see what the price will be. It used to be around the £10 mark.

Revell RV4666 1:32 Heinkel He219 A-7 Uhu Due July 2012 Aircraft kits (injection) Future Releases £49.99
Wing XL XL-001-1 1:32 North-American B-25C / B-25D Mitchell Aircraft kits (injection) Future Releases £TBA
Wing XL XL-002-1 1:32 Martin B-26 Marauder Aircraft kits (injection) Future Releases £TBA
Wing XL XL-003-1 1:32 Douglas A-26 Invader Aircraft kits (injection) Future Releases £TBA
Wing XL XL-004-1 1:32 Northrop P-61 Black Widow Aircraft kits (injection) Future Releases £TBA
Wing XL XL-005-1 1:32 Douglas A-20 Havoc Aircraft kits (injection) Future Releases £TBA
Wing XL XL-006-1 1:32 Bristol Beaufighter Aircraft kits (injection) Future Releases £TBA
Wing XL XL-007-1 1:32 de Havilland Mosquito Aircraft kits (injection) Future Releases £TBA

From Hannant's....

Also, noticed that it says that the IL-2 from Tamiya is an ALL NEW TOOLING....

Looks like a minor investment in some A-26 Invaders is on the wall too! :lol: :oops:

BS48013.jpg

BS48013_1.jpg

BS48014.jpg

BS48014_1.jpg

BS48015.jpg

BS48015_1.jpg

I'm sure you guys have seen that R/G is coming out with a new-tool 1:72 scale B-17F "Memphis Belle", due out in June. Saw the test-shot build on Hyperscale, and the interior detail is gorgeous, quite like their recent B-17G. I'm gonna get me one!

Just seen the 1/48th Airfix Harrier, I mentioned earlier (forthcoming re-release, for the 'Falklands' anniversary) on the Model Zone web-site for pre-order, at £15.99. Described as 'Sea Harrier GR3' (!!!), with markings for two RAF Squadrons. Obviously, not a Sea Harrier, but the GR3 as expected. Probably the same tool as before, but I guess I'll ad one to the collection .....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back