A few more future releases. (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Trumpeter have released a 1/48th scale Supermarine 'Spiteful', far as I know, the first injection-moulded kit of this type in this scale. Described as a 'Supermarine Spiteful F.XIV', at Hannant's now @ £19.99.

55 of the Queens hard earned it says at Hannants!

Edit: Btw, isn't that a IL-2m3 or how it's typed, since it's NOT a straight winged IL-2....might have people confused! Me, for one! :lol:

Last edited:
Not my area of interest, but looks to be a superb kit - apart from the Tamiya 'sleeping pilot with hands on knees', the style found in most of their kits. But then, how many modellers will use the crew figures in situ ?

I wonder if it comes with the decal seatbelts. Otherwise a very fine looking kit from Tamiya. I bit up there in price but not out of line with some of their other larger 1/48's.

I is not this very day uqe molds and marks as well as news, As I have understood and not that much is a kit from tamiya il2m3 exceptional this, but having it in Spain is that if we bought out of Spain comes to more than $ 80 if bought in Spain exceeded the $ 100 and is too high for 1/48, that's what I have understood according eduard is about to get the same model to the same scale so that you comment out wayne 40-45 $, I am aware of as you see it buy it but until I'm waiting then you leave.

Has anyone heard what's coming next from Tamiya on the 1/32 line? Obviously they'll come out with one or two different versions of the P-51, but what about in terms of a new plane? I'm hoping for an F4U myself, but that's no surprise. :lol:

Are you kidding me!? A polystyrene structure of that size will require some serious internal bracing along the wing spar and likely solid metal landing gear to support the weight. I can't imagine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back