A few more future releases.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

True, ever so true.
No, but our property book CW4 while I was in Germany was former Navy. A parting gift from him to the 1/11 ACR when he retired and went back state side was a ship's anchor that he ordered through the supply system. That is what happens when it is the end the year and we had to send tens of thousands of dollars by the end of the week.

No, but our property book CW4 while I was in Germany was former Navy. A parting gift from him to the 1/11 ACR when he retired and went back state side was a ship's anchor that he ordered through the supply system. That is what happens when it is the end the year and we had to send tens of thousands of dollars by the end of the week.
We ordered a transformer for an airborne radar system. Three hours later a flat bed tractor trailer showed up with a transformer for a power station (you know for a housing subdivision) the NSN was almost the same as what we ordered and supply got it mixed up. Yeah we rejected the transformer!

Not quite in the same league but I requested Bridges and Buildings to change the air filter on one of the air conditioners. They came, they saw, they replaced. The air conditioner. They trashed it. Had I taken the A/C out of the trash, I could've been arrested for theft of company property.

IBG35048.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back