A few more future releases.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hong Kong Models 1/32 Mosquito.....

De Havilland Mosquito B.Mk.IV / PR.Mk.I/IV
- Brand new state of the art tooling.
- Wingspan 515mm, length 389mm.
- Stunning single piece wing.
- Optional bulged bomb bay 'Cookie' bomb.
- Decals for three aircraft by Cartograf.

Price: £169.99 (Put this on Backorder and save 10%!)

I think that I'll wait for the Revell, to make a new one, for the 1/3 of the price!

I agree. A bit steep that, and if Revell do re-tool theirs, it'll be a good 'un methinks, at an affordable price. Even their old kit can turn out nice with some extra work - which reminds me to get back to my FB.VI conversion some time ...........

......and the Buccaneer?

You had to go and mention that, didn't you?! But yeah, I suppose I should clag the wings and gear doors on, and call it done.

Just noticed that Karl - strange choice, considering they only got one, and the undercart collapsed on it too !

Brett green over on Hyperscale has posted this.....

This just in from Tamiya. More detail as it comes to hand at the Shizuoka Hobby Show (Marcus Nicholls will be on the ground with the latest news):

Tamiya Kit No. 60326 1/32 De Havilland Mosquito FB Mk.VI
Availability: July
Japanese Retail Price: 19,800 yen (planned)

The "Wooden Wonder" makes an appearance in highly impressive 1/32 scale! That was the nickname given to
the De Havilland Mosquito series of aircraft, an ingenious and beautiful design which saw the versatile airplane
made almost entirely of wood. Its outstanding speed and range ensured that the FB Mk.VI was used in a range
of missions, including raids on important targets and infrastructure in the German homeland. It is often said that,
until the advent of the Messerschmitt Me262, the German Luftwaffe did not have an adequate response to the
"Mossie."

About the Model

• This is a 1/32 scale plastic model assembly kit.
• At 515mm in wingspan, this masterpiece captures the elegant twin-engine form of the FB Mk.VI with
astounding detail. This newly-tooled model was researched using real Mosquitos.
• The cockpit interior is realistically depicted, right down to details such as the pilot's seat cushion.
• The modeler is presented with a number of options in assembly of the kit.
• Separate parts recreate bomb bay and wing underside 500lb bombs, plus 50-gallon drop tanks.
• 3 figures are included.
• Comes with 3 marking options, plus masking stickers.
• A 12-page B5 size commemorative booklet includes color photographs and a detailed history of the Mosquito.

All for just £175!

Users who are viewing this thread