- Thread starter
- #1,201
Airframes
Benevolens Magister
And it'll be released three days after I complete the conversion of the old Revell kit !
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

High praise for Airfix's Hurricane MkI. Well done Airfix!
Hurricane Mk.I Review by Brett Green (Airfix 1/48)
What was it, £17?
Looks d*mn good, I have to say!
Did I miss something? What's in the crates?

A 1/1 scale Mosquito, I believe !
Italeri have now released their Short Stirling Mk1, with five decal options, one of which appears to be the 15 Sqn 'Mac Roberts Reply'.
Seems a bit pricey at £41.50 (£37 at Model Hobbies), but then it promises to be a great kit .... and released just as I'm near to finishing the old Airfix version !!!