A few more future releases. (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Looks like a very well detailed kit.
That upper fuselage 'roof' section could possibly be fitted in such a way as to be removable, to allow viewing of the interior, and it is probably also designed to allow new parts for the later version, with turret.
Probably see other versions too, such as the He-111P, as the engines and cowlings could easily be re-modelled.
Looking forward to receiving mine, hopefully by the weekend or Monday.

The Revell 1/32nd scale P-51D (early version) is now in the shops. The UK retail price is £37, and at Model Hobbies it's £33.29.
Might just be tempted .... ahem, cough ...... !!

Nice one Jan....I mean Terry. Maybe you can get past your "no more kits" rule if you do this: for every new kit that you buy, donate an old one from the stash to a kid and get him into the hobby. I'm considering doing that now.

Good idea, but I don't know any kids !
However, I have thought of giving some of the built models to a particular museum, especially if they are relevant to the types that operated from the airfield site where the museum is located. That said, they now have their own 'resident modeller', who has supplied one of each type used by both the RAF and USAAF.
Also, the majority of my stash is earmarked for particular 'collections', such as the 56 Sqn and 'BoB - Hardest Days' collections, although at my present rate of building (and probably not finishing !), I've calculated that I would be approximately 123 years old by the time I get to the end of the stash !
Time to do a lot more OOB builds ................. yeah, right !

My daughter in London, (Josie. who you met at Legends) loves my models, and would like to do some herself. But she just hasn't got the free time, with her job, artwork and the Tae Kwon Do competitions !

Quite a list of new releases for 2018 from ICM, including figures, military vehicles and aircraft.
Among the latter are some new 1/32nd scale kits, with 2 versions of the Polikarpov !-16, two versions of the I-153, and two kits of the Bucker Jungmann.
Also in 1/32nd scale are some Luftwaffe pilots, and VVS pilots.
In 1/48th scale, further additions to the range of ICM Ju88s include three more kits, with another A-4 and a C, and, as expected, more Heinkel He-111s, with the He-111H-6 and H-16 versions being due later in the year.
Also in 1/48th scale are three kits of the MiG25.
A full list (three pages) of the new ICM kits can be found at Hannants, under 'Future Releases'.

Users who are viewing this thread