A few more future releases. (6 Viewers)

Atlantis is having a 20% off sale this weekend. Happy Memorial Day, Y'all!

Screenshot 2024-05-24 at 19-48-56 Atlantis Remembering And Honoring The Heroes This Memorial D...png
 
Had a 15% off coupon for Ollies today and picked this up today along with the "real" shopping of dogfood, chlorine tabs, nails and spray brake cleaner. Have not built one of these in many years. I also noted they had big, 20 Inch long 1/535 Atlantis kits of USS Wisconsin Iowa Class as well, for $21.

OlliesB-25Kit.jpg
 
I take it you are having another room built on ?

Aye, this one's easier to hide than Leopold etc., time to start planning for the 5th of November....😉😆😂
 
Where's the heater ..................
 
Wonder what brand of coat it is, sure done some bloody milage!

With the amount of times that He Who Shall Not Be Named puts it on, it's definitely made of kevlar anyhoo, without a doubt a upper crust brand....😉😆
 
Someone has been reading my emails!

I don't know what you're talking about! 😗🎼🎵🎶
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back