A few more future releases. (7 Viewers)

View attachment 818082
Better be good for the price !
 
Airfix are now selling the Buccaneer kits for £75 !

What's that, about 3 pints worth today?
 
Atlantis Model Company additional planned 2025 releases. The C-141A kit looks especially interesting; I got to ride around in those things a few times.

Screenshot 2025-02-16 at 20-13-04 Atlantis Toy and Hobby New Kit Releases.png
Screenshot 2025-02-16 at 20-13-14 Atlantis Toy and Hobby New Kit Releases.png
Screenshot 2025-02-16 at 20-13-32 Atlantis Toy and Hobby New Kit Releases.png
Screenshot 2025-02-16 at 20-13-38 Atlantis Toy and Hobby New Kit Releases.png
Screenshot 2025-02-16 at 20-13-44 Atlantis Toy and Hobby New Kit Releases.png
Screenshot 2025-02-16 at 20-13-58 Atlantis Toy and Hobby New Kit Releases.png
Screenshot 2025-02-16 at 20-14-07 Atlantis Toy and Hobby New Kit Releases.png
Screenshot 2025-02-16 at 20-14-20 Atlantis Toy and Hobby New Kit Releases.png
 
I am pretty sure I have an unbuilt Pogo. I sure thought the Draken was a Lindberg kit; they say it was Adams and I think usually those were bought by Revell. I guess the Viking ship was Aurora? Yes, I see in the Aurora catalog it was kit number 320, with the same box art. Of course SMER reissued some of the Aurora WW1 kits and I have a few of those. The F-94 was Revell and I have both one of that type and a Lindberg one, which is similar but not identical.
 
Atlantis Model Company additional planned 2025 releases. The C-141A kit looks especially interesting; I got to ride around in those things a few times.

View attachment 818323View attachment 818322View attachment 818321View attachment 818320View attachment 818319View attachment 818318View attachment 818317View attachment 818316
Release the Draken!!
 
When I was still doing 1.72 I wanted one of those AH-56s pretty badly.
Retractable gear on a chopper like that seems to be a bad idea. If the gear gets stuck up and you lose the chopper, blades hit the ground, a mess.

In fact the original AH-1 prototype had a retractable skid but fortunately they did away with that very early. What were they thinking? How much drag do you get off that skid?
 
Cool.
 
Atlantis Model Company has been buying kit collections and is now selling older kits. This is one of them they have for $12.99. I do not think I have ever heard of a Mitsubishi Ki-51. Looks like a big Zero.

View attachment 819245

The Ki-51 was an IJAAF light/dive bomber used extensively in the early stages of WW2 (Malaya, Burma, China). Towards the end of the war, many were employed in kamikaze attacks.
 
Atlantis Model Company has been buying kit collections and is now selling older kits. This is one of them they have for $12.99. I do not think I have ever heard of a Mitsubishi Ki-51. Looks like a big Zero.

View attachment 819245
Maybe the name "Sonia" will help you remember?
BTW there was a model made in Ukraine - was this a copy of the Hase model or not?
photo.jpg
 
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back