A floaty, flying thingy. Trumpeter A6M2N Rufe

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I like your worktable and base with the brackets that hold the plane, is homemade ?, is rotatable base?
I love watching accessory options that we all have and adopt the most appropriate in my constant hobby learning. :magnifyglass:

Pendiente al seguimiento, saludos. :thumbup:

Luis Carlos

Thanks much, gentlemen. Luis, the bench is a steel desk that my son-in-law got for me and the stand that you see the plane on is a lazy Susan with a . It had a second shelf the stood up on the top of the three vertical pieces that you see the plane supported on. I dont know if you are familiar with a Lazy Susan but they should be able to be found on eBay at a relatively inexpensive price.

I appreciate your answer :thumbleft: (What´s your first name?)

I do know the Lazy Susan, I had to do myself the first that I used when I resumed this hobby about 4 years ago. I use it a lot and I bought a couple more with different dimensions.
Very creative 3 posts to hold the plane, have very good height for different jobs required (I'll copy that idea .. :-$...)

I will continue attentive to process your seaplane (incidentally I made the RUFE Tamiya in 1/48 ... very interesting specimen of WWII)

Saludos cordiales :thumbup:

Luis Carlos

My name is Paul, Luis. I must admit that lately I have been slacking in my detail of my builds because I guess my heart was not in it so dont follow too closely to my Rufe. The Spit fire I posted a few months back was by far my most involved build. I have a fault that when I get frustrated I tend to cut corners and not take the necessary time to do things right. Every once in a while though, I can even surprise myself and come out with a winner.

Thanks for the interest in my build. It does a lot to help me build my self esteem and provides the essentials for motivation.

Looking good Paul. I also like the paint stands, debating whether or not to buy some
:thumbleft::salute::thumbright:

Those Hobby Zone stands are the cat's meow. If I were a real serious modeler I would have a few more along with some more of their stuff.

I agree with you Paul, Hoby Zone has impressive and useful accessories; I think many of us do our "Modelism" something serious because we enjoy doing and I learned from so many excellent colleagues in this forum, I enjoy taking it seriously watching and thanking many tips, images, techniques, recommendations and ideas on accessories and tools to facilitate or improve my performance.
(I mentioned that my personal therapist :crazy::zombiesmile::shockingzap:)

Sometimes I do not have the necessary budget to buy; So with a little imagination and good ideas, have a fun time doing my own utensils.
Ingenuity and skills in this our hobby, are perfectible with the passage of time. :sign7:

Saludos :thumbup:

Luis Carlos

Users who are viewing this thread

Back