A good first shot (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

...and with a big chested blond standing at stove with a wooden spoon in her left hand and dram right!

D*mn! We're good at hijacking threads here! :lol:

Gents , I think it should be enough....this leads us to nowhere. Please stop or I'll close the thread.

Anyhoo, I think that the Tamiya's Dora 9 was one of the first that I built after coming back to modeling, plus their He-219 and Hasegawa's Bf 109K-4, all 1/48 btw....
So, something from Tamiya or Hasegawa should work I think, nice models, fit not too bad...price....so, so.

Well my friend, you can have fun, but you need to draw the line somewhere, sometimes... :lol:
...and to add, there's some nice new/old/reborn eastern European makes coming as well, which are also worth trying, like Roden just mention one.
Otherwise, just find a kit that you like and ask about it here.....before buying it.

Wurger, me too sorry, it was just too tempting
Bottom line pick a model you like, build it to the best of your ability and use it as a learning experience. No one here or anywhere else built a perfect first model. we learn the way everyone else in the world learns, by making mistakes

okey,thanks for all the help guyz, i´m planing on buying a model next week, a 1/72, thats what i know so far, any tip on 1/72 ?

If you aren't crazy about details and general shape of a model you can buy something offered by Academy. Zero looks nice and Typhoon. Also I would suggest Revell kits Bf109G-10, Fw 190A, Spitfire or Hurricane.But you can have some fun with them.Sometimes more sanding is needed.

Conrad, try to decide where your interests lie modern, WWII, American, German, etc. Might as well start with some theme in mind. All mine are WWII war planes either US or German and I also stick to a single scale 1/48 aircraft and 1/32 or 1/35 for tanks
One exception was a 1/16 Tiger I, detail is fantastic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back