A look at German fighter Ace kill claims

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hi CHen10, I appreciate you asking. I believe there has been enough of the book posted for those truly wishing to understand to realize the quality and depth of research the book has. Posting more won't change the minds of a few and that is ok. For every couple dozen there remains one.
If they wish to read more, then why not pick up a copy of the book itself. Thanks for asking, but my response is no.
Dan.

That makes sense. Sounds good to me!

Getting that book. I like good research. Lord knows i have more then enough, but one more.

DerAdlerIstGelandet

This is not a groundhog thread. It is opinion against solid research. Noted so one can see for themselves.

It is bad sport to call it that. It is condescending.

It is a writer, historian, who has done the miles, explaining why another might be wrong in his beliefs. With facts. Not opinions.
I have not seen sources from others in this discussion that can lead me to see why one has such opposition toward facts.
And it it that lack of naming sources for that belief that leads to tension.

I believe there should be far more support for writers here. We lost a few didnt we.

Care to show me where I said anything about the author, his work, or his posts? Please don't make more out of what I said…

Care to show me where I said anything about the author, his work, or his posts? Please if there is don't make more out of what I said…
read my post again. It has nothing to do with your contribution towards this thread. It has to to with you naming it groundhog for starters.
i do not make more out of it other then that you are getting close to kill a thread because... well? opinion against facts.
Get on the fact side, protect that. dont chase away established writers on matters. They are ever so hard to find.

Snautzer, you are making a lot of assumptions. show me where I said anything was about my contribution?

Show me where I said I am going to "kill a thread?" Please do. I am waiting. Seriously…

Show me where I am chasing anyone away? I'm not taking sides. I'm purposely staying out of the debate. I'm calling it a Groundhog thread because thats what it is. This thread will go on for 400 pages with neither side convincing the other of their argument.

Like I said, you are making more out of something than there is.

As I said, I am taking no side in this debate. All I ask is that it remains civil, WHICH IT HAS BEEN SO FAR. I just feel the tension starting to rise, and that THE ONLY POINT I MADE. I also was not DIRECTING IT AT ANY PARTICULAR PERSON, no rules were broken, and no one had gotten out of hand.

Users who are viewing this thread