A new book in my library.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Oh, and I bought myself this by accident. After all, it's not as if I actually like the 110... :D

Attachments

• Kagero110G.jpg
    Kagero110G.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 151
Funny how we tend to 'accidentally' buy things we don't like ............ I have a house full of 'accidental' purchases, and they all seem to be aircraft related. Strange!

Should be an interesting book Dominik.
Jan old boy, does that mean you'd like me to post the profile, or maybe e-mail it to you?

Not yet in my library but it will be there soon:
Osprey53Stormo-vi.jpg

If you are interested you can purchase it as well but I must warn you on something.
According to a very reliable Italian forum, the text in the book is very good and worth itself the value of the money.
There are, instead, some issues on profiles that, still according to that forum, in some cases they are incorrect.
If you have any specific question, send me a pm.
Cheers and Happy New Year.
Alberto

Received today.
It's a nice book with many B&W pictures and a few in color.

Last edited:
Righty ho old boy, I'll e-mail the profiles - might even let you have the 1/48th scale decals, if I don't use the numbers for something else ......

Just received today:
CentaurisuTorino0001-vi.jpg

It's a big book, about 300 pages il A4 format that describes the history of Squadriglia Bonet and ANR fighter groups from October 1943 till end of April 1945.
Of course and unfortunately for you if you don't read Italian, there are only four pages of English summary at the end, but the book is plenty of photos, many of them never shown before (at least this what the editor says).
If you are interested, you can order it in example from here
La Bancarella Aeronautica
Cheers
Alberto

Users who are viewing this thread

Back