A new book in my library.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

51wbqdNE5vL._SY400__zpsekesirmn.jpg

515nhpB7-uL._SY400__zpsadwzcp0w.jpg

Think that's pressies from me to me sorted....

After reading "Consolidated Mess" I've really had a bug in my brain for the B-24 Liberator. I guess when you are the most mass produced bomber your the natural choice for tinkering and experimentation, which is right in my wheelhouse. Along those lines I was struck by a comment on a British aviation website touting the virtues of a tome and author I had not heard before. So I searched it out and I'm mighty glad I did as it has MANY unusual Liberator pictures that I have never seen before! I highly recommend this book, but I thought it would be bigger and makes me wonder if I bought a book club version (9-1/2" x 7-1/4"). 223 pages and many photos.

20131221_135655.jpg

20131221_135732.jpg

Last edited:
Which book is it Jim?
The pics aren't showing, only an attachment link, which isn't working.
Like you, I've 're-developed' a great interest in the B-24 (it's Gary's fault, the lucky *%^*$*$ !), and now have six books on the type, and always interested in more, if they're good.
I also seem to be doing the same with the P-47 ...........

Same as I blame you for a certain, shall we say, infection, when it comes to the 'at War' series....aah, b*ll*cks, I blame you for all my latest book investments! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back