A new book in my library.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Some great stuff here guys. Haven't picked up on this thread for a while. Over the last month, my book on the He 219 Uhu arrived, and while I was at it, I picked up JG301/301 Wilde Sau by Reschke.

Wife bought me Volume 1 of the William Green "Classic" for Christmas and I'm pretty happy about that.

I hope the following is OK with the Mods, but I'm just passing on some money saving information...

If anybody else is interested in this tome as well, a discount coupon came with the book for $10.00 US Dollars/6 British pounds (Euros as well, but I forget how much) off the purchase price, just PM me if you want it... Don't know if it can be used by more than one person so please only if you are serious.

Please note: the image is from the publishers website

Attachments

• mainDefault.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 131
Last edited:
Got a fantastic surprise in the mail today - this arrived from Evan !
I don't read Hungarian, but I'm fluent in picture viewing, so it'll do for me!
Hard cover, and packed with beautiful artwork, cutaways and photographs, it'll keep me busy for a long time!
Thanks again Evan - brilliant!

Attachments

• Books 012.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 110
  • Books 013.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 114
  • Books 014.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 99
The C and T stoff I was drinking when I was a baby. Now it has to be something that tears up hairs from a chest.

Received yesterday!

Very nice and a "must have" if you are planning to build a model of this aircraft because it's the only book, in my knowledge, the offers several pictures of the cockpit and other details.
Alberto

Users who are viewing this thread