A new book in my library.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Got a handful of reference books on aircraft in the Argentine forces during my recent trip to Buenos Aires, all in Spanish, but terrific wee monographs with beautiful profiles and heaps of detail for what they are. Only cost 240 pesos each (less than 20 dolleros). These are the Latin Wings series; No.2 BAC Canberra en Argentina y Peru, 14: McDonnell Douglas A-4C Skyhawk, 17 Avro Lancaster, Lancastrian and Lincoln, 18: FMA IA-58 Pucara, 19: Dagger, Finger y Mara, 22: I.Ae-27 Pulqui y I.A.-33 Pulqui II, 23: Dassault Mirage IIICJ/BJ y IIIEA/DA, 26: McDonnell Douglas A-4P Skyhawk, 30: Dassault Super Etendard, 31: McDonnell Douglas A-4Q y A-4E Skyhawk as well as an Avialatina special on the Grumman OV-1D Mohawk in Ejercito Argentina service.

Learning to become a spy...
Feel kinda sorry for the rat...

Attachments

• secretsquirrel.jpg
    secretsquirrel.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 41
  • rat.jpg
    rat.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
I see. Judging by the pic caption it is just the stuffed rat. I have seen a such item in a move but what was its title...well the time flies

But I hope you don't want to become a terrorist. :lol:

Nice guys. I like the Air Force Units book Paul, I like following the histories.

Thanks Geo, I must have too because for some reason I have two on the subject now but with different publishers. I will have to look closer but both looked to be the same on the inside.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back