A new book in my library. (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Oooo. That looks like some good winter reading.

Thanks guys, though Jim I think I have enough reading material for the next 4 or 5 winters. I believe there are 15 books in the series. I found these 5 for 5 bucks each at the new used book store in brand new condition and well couldn't let it pass. Hoping in time they will have the rest show up

Oh now you HAVE to get the whole aeries!

Maybe we will see, if I find them for the right price I might but other wise probably not. I have a few other series books I would want to finish first before I finished this one. Who knows though as I have not started reading them yet but soon. About three quarters of the way through the book Indestructible.

Here is the latest few that arrived. The first two are self-explanatory and worth having at a reasonable price, even if one is by Myra. The last one, for someone like me...a beginner...is a real gem and has how to's on a few subjects I couldn't find on the web. I am really happy with it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread