A new book in my library. (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

These four came in the mail today...

20161024_171720.jpg

20161024_171812.jpg

Oooo. That looks like some good winter reading.

Thanks guys, though Jim I think I have enough reading material for the next 4 or 5 winters. I believe there are 15 books in the series. I found these 5 for 5 bucks each at the new used book store in brand new condition and well couldn't let it pass. Hoping in time they will have the rest show up :)

Oh now you HAVE to get the whole aeries!

Maybe we will see, if I find them for the right price I might but other wise probably not. I have a few other series books I would want to finish first before I finished this one. Who knows though as I have not started reading them yet but soon. About three quarters of the way through the book Indestructible.

20161029_084152.jpg
20161029_084058.jpg
20161029_084024.jpg
Here is the latest few that arrived. The first two are self-explanatory and worth having at a reasonable price, even if one is by Myra. The last one, for someone like me...a beginner...is a real gem and has how to's on a few subjects I couldn't find on the web. I am really happy with it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back