A new book in my library.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

just arrived this week.
Great book, will have to spend some time over the holidays and get stuck into it!

Attachments

• p-47 001.jpg
    p-47 001.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 125
And this came in today. I now have one and two. Not sure if there are any more of these but will keep an eye out just in case.

Attachments

• IMG_4841 resized 20.jpg
    IMG_4841 resized 20.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 108
with a forward by John Travolta?????? Couldn't get ol' Chuck or somebody? Oh well, I know he flies. Cool book subject though.

BTW and totally OT, did anyone hear about Tom Cruise owning a P-51?

Chris, the forward is somewhat LAME.:lol: But the detail in the two books is great, if they show a bomber, you get the entire interior, not just the cockpit. And if I'm not mistaken, TC has owned one for at least a couple of years think. And the Cockpit books a not very expensive for what you get. I got mine off of Amazon.com right at $20.oo each.

thanks! Amazon has been my friend lately. I was waiting for these books to come and....my pre-wife has been holding onto them for Christmas. Yesterday I was treated to them! Started in on the Galland autobiography.

thanks! Amazon has been my friend lately. I was waiting for these books to come and....my pre-wife has been holding onto them for Christmas. Yesterday I was treated to them! Started in on the Galland autobiography.

Your welcome, I got started on the B-24 missions book Friday, have not been able to put it down.

I like Amazon!

We'd have never guessed.:lol: And Dave, thank you again sir.:notworthy:

just got Kittyhawk pilot by "stocky" Edwards downloaded to my Kindle for £0.86 !!!!!!

Excellent Rochie, let us know how it is.:thumbright:

VB, tell me how that Walter Lord book is. I love him as an author and I might want to see if I can get that myself. You have to read his book about Dunkirk - excellent!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back