A new book in my library.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

with a forward by John Travolta?????? Couldn't get ol' Chuck or somebody? Oh well, I know he flies. Cool book subject though.

BTW and totally OT, did anyone hear about Tom Cruise owning a P-51?

Chris, the forward is somewhat LAME. But the detail in the two books is great, if they show a bomber, you get the entire interior, not just the cockpit. And if I'm not mistaken, TC has owned one for at least a couple of years think. And the Cockpit books a not very expensive for what you get. I got mine off of Amazon.com right at $20.oo each.

thanks! Amazon has been my friend lately. I was waiting for these books to come and....my pre-wife has been holding onto them for Christmas. Yesterday I was treated to them! Started in on the Galland autobiography.

thanks! Amazon has been my friend lately. I was waiting for these books to come and....my pre-wife has been holding onto them for Christmas. Yesterday I was treated to them! Started in on the Galland autobiography.

Your welcome, I got started on the B-24 missions book Friday, have not been able to put it down.

I like Amazon!

We'd have never guessed. And Dave, thank you again sir.

just got Kittyhawk pilot by "stocky" Edwards downloaded to my Kindle for £0.86 !!!!!!

Excellent Rochie, let us know how it is.

VB, tell me how that Walter Lord book is. I love him as an author and I might want to see if I can get that myself. You have to read his book about Dunkirk - excellent!

My latest aquisition, from the Missus, a late chrissy present! I almost bought this one just before Christmas too....

Attachments

• Fw190 Vol 1_9245.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 119

Users who are viewing this thread