A new book in my library.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Just send me a round trip ticket! I will selflessly help tidy and remove the remaining books and make sure they have a good home! I can cover my expenses whilst there, just need a hand with the flights. Other than that I am your man. After all as they say "Bob's Your Uncle", and I am called Bob!

I thought that I'd try to make more room for my folks....but noooo....too many of them there books, didn't make any difference, so I just squared up a wee bit so that they'd get to their own stuff easily....

LOL Jan, well I would take a few home with me when you go back. Some good reading material laying around there collecting dust :)

This one came today, its got some really nice pictures in it. I mainly bought it for chapter 2 and well for 10 bucks I couldn't go wrong.

HPIM3278.JPG

HPIM3279.JPG

Last edited:
Good stuff chaps.
Things have got far too cramped at Tel's Towers - a friend 'phoned me yesterday, offering me some aircraft books, free of charge. I had to decline, as I have no more room left to store them !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back