A new book in my library.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Gee, I go the the 1/2 price store fairly frequently.....and I never win the lottery like that!
Great score!

Actually Jetcal, its been about 3 months since I found a decent deal there. I probably stop in about every 2 weeks now. It also probably helps that I live 40 minutes down the road from Oshkosh which is home to the largest airshow in the world so lot of aviation fans in the area as well.

I wish OT would cut back a bit here, pretty busy. Some of the operators working 56 hour weeks. I try and keep mine no more than 45 to 46 hours.

If you want I can put a list together of declassified web sites where you can download different things to read. Just as good as any book and they are free. its how I started finding documents when cash was in short supply.

My buddy Landry, whose photos I post, got those full size planes because of OT in the 1970-80s as a safety inspector at a nuke plant being built. He put in an average 60 hours per week with a plane to fly in mind. Some times his check would be over a thousand which was very good then. You can see what he did with the money on the AvPix Unlimited thread.

An interesting book, but some of the captions are frustrating. This is no fault of the book as it focuses on color, but some of the photos are very tantalizing and I wish they offered some insight into what exactly was going on in them. Photo rich, bought mine for a discount due to dinged corner.

Users who are viewing this thread