A new book in my library. (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

20200512_162746.jpg

In French, but most if not all the pictures are new to me so I am very happy. An expensive book, but worth it I think. If this is ever offered in English I'll kick myself though.

Last edited:
Great score. Always liked the yellow and red markings applied to the Vichy French aircraft, almost as much as I was appalled by Vichy policies).

My guess is that it won't be released in English...but it still sounds like a worthwhile purchase.

Great score there Jim.

This arrived today, and a hefty tome it is, weighing 5 pounds !
Hardback, with over 400 photos, eight pages of colour profiles, and 654 printed pages, it can be classed as 'The Bible' on the Blenheim.
I've been looking out for a copy for some time, but they normally go for anywhere between the retail price of £35 up to in excess of £100, so I was extremely pleased to find this 'as new' copy for just £14. Looking at its condition, I suspect it is unused, probably excess or bankrupt stock, as it is crisp, clean and looks unopened. I'm a very happy chappy - even if my wrists do hurt trying to hold it !!

Buys 569.jpg

Hello guys, new poster and aviation book collector. Expanding my library from war land and sea to the air.
I just picked up a 1st edition copy of Warner's The Bristol Blenheim for $25 USD in very nice shape. Good deal or should I have held out for a second edition? I enjoy reading y'all's (I'm from the south) book recommendations!

A B-24 book selection, yes, but a B-17 book selection, no. Not that there are not good B-17 books out there, it'sjust that none jump out at me right now. Will keep thinking though... :scratch:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back