A new book in my library.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

D@mn! If you don't mind me asking, how much was the Luftwaffe Colours book, "Luftwaffe Transports"? Been slowly getting a complete collection but some are going for as much as $200 on Amazon!

D@mn! If you don't mind me asking, how much was the Luftwaffe Colours book, "Luftwaffe Transports"? Been slowly getting a complete collection but some are going for as much as $200 on Amazon!

Hi Chris,

The book was Luftwaffe support units and I picked it up for $10.00

Thanks guys, acutally I got the whole collection for just around US $100. All the books are brand new. I figured I saved around 100 bucks all together or more. Nothing like new used book stores.

I've been slowly collecting the whole set. I only need the Vol 5 Section 3 defending the reich but that is silly money which I won't pay. I've managed to pick up at least 3 of the titles that were going for stupid money. Basically save all of the ones you want to your wish list on Amazon and keep checking daily as people often don't know what they are selling. Well a better way of putting it is don't know how much they could charge for such an item. I picked up the two Nachtjager volumes for £25 each about 6 months ago this way. Right result.

Users who are viewing this thread