A new book in my library. (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Just received in the mail the following four Monogram Close-Up books:

Fw 190F
Japanese Aircraft Interiors Part 2
Me 262
Aiche Seiren

For some reason I feel compelled to collect all 24 even though there are a few I have no interest in. Just need 2 more and then I can look for the elusive Monogram Aviation Books Binders!

Thanks guys, some nice one's there Capt Vick. If you like books on Japanese aircraft and such I recommend the book Japanese Naval Aces and Fighter units of WWII by Ikuhiko Hata and Yashuho Izawa, translated by Don Cyril Gorham. It's a really good book. I have a copy.

Today's Receipts. I want to get the entire collection of the Luftwaffe Classics books and I've come across an odd thing. Vol 1-3 of the Me 262 and Vol 2 of the Me 163 are reasonably priced, but Vol 4 of the Me 262 and Vol 1 of the Me 163 are $400-$800 each. I'm assuming they have had the same production run.

Attachments

• book29.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 83

Cool finds David, ouch price of those other two books. I wonder why on those two. It could be the subject line or maybe they did'nt make as many.

The books aren't the problem it's the other half moaning about where the hell you put them. Oh and bookcases. Once you buy a nice big one to contain your library 6 months later you need an even bigger one.

IF, the above mentioned book shelves isn't after six months, clogged up with the SWMAATBO's valuables and collectables!

Users who are viewing this thread