A new book in my library. (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

just checking the last 10 pages of posts, my you guys have been busy in your collections............congrats all !

hey do any of you have access to the German mag Flugzeug Classic ? am searching and right now in vain for the January 2011 issue. if anyone can help me I would be most grateful. the issue covers Kg 100's attack on the Italien fleet with the Hs 293 and Fritz-X missles

cheers E ~

just checking the last 10 pages of posts, my you guys have been busy in your collections............congrats all !

hey do any of you have access to the German mag Flugzeug Classic ? am searching and right now in vain for the January 2011 issue. if anyone can help me I would be most grateful. the issue covers Kg 100's attack on the Italien fleet with the Hs 293 and Fritz-X missles

cheers E ~

Erich is this the issue you are talking about?

Flugzeug_Classic_Extra_Luftkampf_II_Page_001.jpg

Thanks Aaron, I had to go insearch of and I've ordered mine as well.

------------------

Past 2 weeks receipts. The one on The Japanese Experimental Transport Aircraft was due to some of you gents have talked about it. You were right, it really was interesting!

Attachments

• book31.jpg
    book31.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 86
Micdrow the cover does not look like January 2011 it should have a Dornier 217 on the cover and mention the attack on the Roma. thanks though not sure if flugzeug does back orders of old issues or not really shou8ld explore their web-site more closely.

Guys - I highly recommend Alibris.com for used books. I just picked up a near new copy of Report of joint Fighter Conference - Schiffer for $9.95 - the basis of America's 100,000 evaluations...

Thanks, that one is going on my list then!

steve51 was kind enough to recommend this one and I got it yesterday. He was right, it's been a great read so far!

Attachments

• Fledgling.jpg
    Fledgling.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 93
Came across this one today. Chronicles 90 years of Dutch Naval Aviation Service. Neat book with lots of pic's

Attachments

• 0POQc.jpg
    0POQc.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 78

Users who are viewing this thread

Back