A new book in my library.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Nice ones Paul! That Red Star vs Rising Sun looks great, is it worth?
Afternoon,

Book is only 72 pages. I was hoping on more pictures of aircraft during the war. There are a few pictures of aircraft and profiles but book also covers ground war so there are tank, artillery and such as well along with solder weapons and such. Really only 4 chapters numbered below, but there are not a lot of books on the subject so I am happy with it. I am off next week for the holidays so hoping to read it next week.

1. Gekokujo
2. Rikogun
3. Collison Course
4. The Chankufeng Incident

Now if your looking for a book mainly on aircraft for both sides then I recommend this book if you can find it. I do have it in my collection.

2923068A.jpg

Afternoon,

Book is only 72 pages. I was hoping on more pictures of aircraft during the war. There are a few pictures of aircraft and profiles but book also covers ground war so there are tank, artillery and such as well along with solder weapons and such. Really only 4 chapters numbered below, but there are not a lot of books on the subject so I am happy with it. I am off next week for the holidays so hoping to read it next week.

1. Gekokujo
2. Rikogun
3. Collison Course
4. The Chankufeng Incident

Now if your looking for a book mainly on aircraft for both sides then I recommend this book if you can find it. I do have it in my collection.

View attachment 652579
I'm looking for a comprehensive book about the air war during the Nomonhan / Khalkhin Gol "incident" so many thanks!

santa does bring a new book to me from russia, fellows. i receive авиация в операции багратион (aviation in operation bagration), part of the content being the core of air battles over hungary, published by helion. oringially run in subsequent issues of the russian magazine авиация и время (aviation & time), the illustrated book is revised based on new soviet and german archival documents, as well as the memoirs of some participants
1819492073.jpg

1517143304.jpg

On the other hand, back in 1963, when our office was near an exclusive dress shop, one of the secretaries came in after lunch, during the annual sale holding a dress announcing, "I just saved my husband 114 dollars." She bought the 200 dollar dress for "just" 90 dollars. I don't know what her pay was in 1963 but mine was 96 dollars per week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back