A new book in my library. (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I am going to be difficult and post a new book I would like in my library. I found this in a 2012 reading list from the U.S. Army Military History Institute and searched both Worldcat and Bookfinder and got only one result - a library in Mexico.

Does anyone have this or know of a source?

1643235871729.png

Last edited:
Jealous! Those are quite expensive.

This came today from the Aviation Megastore, which now has a cheaper, though untrackable delivery option. Huzzah!

View attachment 656020
Another cool volume from this series with tons of pictures. Dutch/English text and captions.

Thanks Jim and nice score there and your right they are pricey. Taken me a long time to pick these up and well my Christopher Shores shelf is full now :)

HPIM3614.JPG

Jealous! Those are quite expensive.

This came today from the Aviation Megastore, which now has a cheaper, though untrackable delivery option. Huzzah!

View attachment 656020
Another cool volume from this series with tons of pictures. Dutch/English text and captions.

Oooohhhhh....me want! ME WANT!!!

You're a bad man for leading me astray...AGAIN!!!!

I want to know how much in fines you owe for Fighters over the Desert?
Actually one of the first books I bought on Christopher Shores. When I ordered it I never noticed it was a library copy for sale. I think I picked it up for like 5 bucks or so. Solid book for a library copy though the library sticker does get to me some times.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back