A new book in my library.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

New arrivals today.

Cos not only by serious books live the men,
some planes&babes in comic format
arrived today for the entertainment.

IMG_20220202_165043.jpg

The republican aces book is vol. 4 although I ordered vol. 1, ordering vols. 2, 3 & 4 in other retailer. Waiting for the answer from the retailer to decide what to do.

New arrivals today.

Cos not only by serious books live the men,
some planes&babes in comic format
arrived today for the entertainment.

View attachment 656728

The republican aces book is vol. 4 although I ordered vol. 1, ordering vols. 2, 3 & 4 in other retailer. Waiting for the answer from the retailer to decide what to do.
I love that artists work. Tell me, are the books in French?

Here are my latest books. The first two are well known here, the SPAW series are highly recommended to those who haven't seen them yet. The third book is a monster. 609 pages listing every aircraft that has served in the RAAF. It's a beautiful (and heavy!) book released to celebrate the 100 years of the RAAF last year.
IMG_7942.JPG
IMG_7943.JPG
IMG_7944.JPG
IMG_7945.JPG
IMG_7950.JPG
IMG_7946.JPG
IMG_7947.JPG
IMG_7948.JPG
IMG_7949.JPG

This is downright evil. I have to make a choice. Pay the mortgage or buy all your books. If I don't pay the mortgage, I'll have nowhere to store my books. If I don't buy the books, I won't have anything to distract me from the "Honey do" list.

Agree and running out of room as well so need bigger house. This one is also supposed to come out this year.

Also great score there Andy

41fW-XSkDwL._SX350_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back