A new book in my library. (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hi Ponchsox,

That's one that interests me, but I can't find a link to the book from the website. Do you know where I can pick up a copy?

Cheers,

Dana

Not really a new book but a new discovery!

Pick this book bought some months ago to start reading:

IMG20220105142137.jpg

And then notice this in the very first page :oops::

IMG20220105142153.jpg

Seems signed by Hajo Herrmann! o_O

In the first overlook I didn't notice because that first page get stuck to the front hardback when you open it. Suppose the seller didn't notice neither!

Tonight here in Spain we celebrate the coming of Los Reyes Magos (The Three Wise Men), who bring presents for those who behave Wells, so I guess that I behave extremly well in 2021! :cool:

Hi Ponchsox,

That's one that interests me, but I can't find a link to the book from the website. Do you know where I can pick up a copy?

Cheers,

Dana
Hi Dana
I did not see any reference to a book but if you have a title and/or author try bookfinder.com as it covers all the major vendors and has over 150 million books in its catalog.

20220110_212806.jpg

20220110_212832.jpg

New and improved, REVISED edition! Tired of the pain and drudgery of looking in two whole separate volumes (8 & 9)? Well look no further, relief is here! Now combined (and labeled as 8 AND 9...very clever!) this 400+ page sleeping pill will take the chill out of those cold winter nights! Get yours today! ...or not, I'm not in charge of your finances. 🤷‍♂️

Some will remember that I gave the book RAAF Black Cats a less than glowing report because the researcher was "sloppy" with blinding errors like Lend Lease starting in 1939.
Another, repeated, claim is that no unit documents exist.

Horse pukkies. This one is hiding in plain site in a semi-public library.

1642295907433.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back