A new book in my library. (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Just scored this one.
1660419442792.png

Appendix V is a separate document located in a pouch inside the front cover. I thought some might find these pages interesting.

1660419662666.png

Well I guess after the purchase of the last Yefim Gordon book my son texts me and says I thought you would not buy any more Russian aircraft books. I said that you knew I have been looking for this one. He goes you know how I wanted you to store my books with yours till done with college. I go yeah, they are in the closet. Yeah but did you notice I rearranged your library and most of your soviet books are there as well. I was like no I haven't read much since you left. He says to go look in closet. Don't mind the cob webs but I guess we have a bunch of Soviet books and that is not all of them. Over half the shelf is Yefim Gordon books LOL. I guess I stand corrected and now need a bigger closet.

DSC_0003.JPG
DSC_0004.JPG
DSC_0005.JPG
DSC_0006.JPG

Here you go a few pictures and such in the book 528 pages. Lots of profiles and pictures of aircraft. Hard cover. sorry for high depth but should get an idea of book :)

View attachment 684683View attachment 684684View attachment 684685View attachment 684686
Thanks! Very interesting, enjoy! Shame the second hand price in the hundred.

Well I guess after the purchase of the last Yefim Gordon book my son texts me and says I thought you would not buy any more Russian aircraft books. I said that you knew I have been looking for this one. He goes you know how I wanted you to store my books with yours till done with college. I go yeah, they are in the closet. Yeah but did you notice I rearranged your library and most of your soviet books are there as well. I was like no I haven't read much since you left. He says to go look in closet. Don't mind the cob webs but I guess we have a bunch of Soviet books and that is not all of them. Over half the shelf is Yefim Gordon books LOL. I guess I stand corrected and now need a bigger closet.

View attachment 684695View attachment 684696View attachment 684697View attachment 684698
Impressive collection tovarich! And yes, you need more space.

Thanks! Very interesting, enjoy! Shame the second hand price in the hundred.

Impressive collection tovarich! And yes, you need more space.
Thanks and agree with you, second hand prices are way up there and why I was happy to find this one under a hundred buck. As far as bigger closet it might be time to stop buying or maybe get rid of some in area's I am not currently pursuing. Time will tell I guess and this room is filling up faster then I have time to read for the moment. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back