A new book in my library. (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

It has gotten insane. I bought that book new for around $55 several years back. I'm looking for the Luftwaffe Classics on the V-2 and the cheapest I can find is $330.

In reagards to getting rid of books due to lack of room, I'm sure you have doors, furniture or cabinets you don't need.

It has gotten insane. I bought that book new for around $55 several years back. I'm looking for the Luftwaffe Classics on the V-2 and the cheapest I can find is $330.

In reagards to getting rid of books due to lack of room, I'm sure you have doors, furniture or cabinets you don't need.

Yeah certain books have gotten sane, my problem is I have more books than time to read and more I want to get. Just going to have to be more selective in the future but we will see. The world war II Yefim Gordon book 8 days ago had three show up for first time around 70 to 80 bucks. They went fast as you can image. I actually look at book web sites once a day to find the deals and try buy them right then and there as they are hard to get.

Below another one I have added to my wish list and one maybe a lot of you don't know about that is coming up.

51X10WifxXL._SX374_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Paul, you should get yourself some books on Russian Aircraft...your collection is a bit small.....:evil4:

Strewth man looks like you just about got everything covered....

LOL Wayne, don't let my son here you say that. He wants more for the collection though it is interesting going from beginning to end and seeing the soviet changes in soviet aviation through the years.

Have you tried searching thru bookfinder.com

That is my sole search site - and yes some booksellers are really greedy but you can often find books at both ends of the price scale

1662874124627.png

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back