A new book in my library. (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

A few I just got.

The grey Eclipse booklets are manuals and the white ones are supplements to the manuals.

The Wackett Manual is a photocopy and the RAAF Instruments manual internally is just a locally printed loose leaf version of TM 1-413 (below it and same edition) with an amendment list added at the front and board covers.

The Curtiss electric Manual came in the envelope and has a two page trouble locating guide stapled to the rear page.

1683073030572.png

1683073088049.png

1683073137134.png

1683073202568.png

1683073475720.png

Scanning the Havoc one as I have another copy that is another edition that is a very "ordinary" copy with sexually distressed foldouts.
Between the two I will soon be able to post a good copy to the forum of both the AL5 and AL6 versions of the manual - tho may just do AL5 and provide the AL6 Amendment sheet as it is all pen amendments.

EDIT - posted to Douglas A-20 documents

Last edited:
One for my fellow Spitfans! Not a book, but an eBook. I chanced across Steve Lucas's website last week:

Spitfire and Seafire | Illustrated guide to all marks and variants

And have since ordered his splendid eBook for the princely sum of £6.50. It's excellent, all the gen on all the Spitfire/Seafire variants in one place, exhaustively researched and as far as I can see very reliable.

SMbM.png

One for my fellow Spitfans! Not a book, but an eBook. I chanced across Steve Lucas's website last week:

And have since ordered his splendid eBook for the princely sum of £6.50. It's excellent, all the gen on all the Spitfire/Seafire variants in one place, exhaustively researched and as far as I can see very reliable.

View attachment 718896
Just looked site. Interesting book. Although now at 7.5 (~$9.15 US) it seems a good buy. Just have to convince myself I can enjoy an ebook?

View attachment 718896
I read Spitfians.... i like that. It has a riligious or devote followers ring to it.

View attachment 718896
Cheers for the heads up Tony! I will have to get a copy myself!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back