A new book in my library. (7 Viewers)

Just finished this book. A great read and I know all of you would like it. The author puts you right in the cockpit of the planes of that era and how primitive the navigation was.

61R8RHMA+zL._UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg
 
Last edited:
:thumbright:
 
I just had these three books delivered. I've had a copy of Greatest Fighter Missions since I was 6 or 7, but that one's been deep in a storage unit the past 8 years. The other two are new to me.
View attachment 838741
Got Rudel's book in digital but the other two look interesting.
 
20250730_033555.jpg

My latest. Love most of the books in this series.
 
Yep.....luvs 'em
 
Looks interesting!
It is Don, seeing alot of nose art aircraft for the first time that I have never seen before. For flipping through it I have seen nose art on B-25's I never new existed. Nice clear photos on good paper.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back