A new book in my library. (13 Viewers)

Actually legit artwork on the cover. This is on the inside of the book

1766096147832.png
 
I knew that the new local air forces, e.g. Thailand, used left over Japanese aircraft but did not realize that the French did.
It's an interesting book. It has tons of photos. It is more difficult to find now, but I was able to purchase one from a seller in Germany.
 
Scored the latest from Avonmore, delivered to my mates shop last Saturday, and got in there today to collect it...!

Solomons Air War Vol.4.jpg
 
It's another good one Wayne. My copy arrived with the postman Friday morning. Reading after I finish the No.1 Squadron RAAF Lincolns in Malaya book, and then the Huey book, but a quick skim thru shows it is up to the usual style and standards. Will be interesting to see what new titles are planned for 2026.
 
IMG_20251222_001928.jpg


IMG_20251222_003204.jpg


IMG_20251222_002031.jpg


IMG_20251222_003441.jpg


IMG_20251222_002131.jpg
 
Went to Half Price Books while in the Mil-Town and used my teachers discount to get two books. I didn't see much else that looked too interesting.
20251224 Samurai Armour.jpg

20251224 Deadlist Battles of Vietnam.jpg
 
1000001136.jpg

Darling daughter gifted me this. :santa:
 
Went past James Holland's house a while back; he had an FFI-painted Citroen Light 15 in the drive. Cool as.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back