A new book in my library. (6 Viewers)

Went past James Holland's house a while back; he had an FFI-painted Citroen Light 15 in the drive. Cool as.
I think its his daily driver !
 
IMG_20251228_131850.jpg
 
Document_2025-12-29_172315.jpg


Le Morane Saulnier 406 dans l'Armée de l'Air, l'Aéronautique Navale et avec les Français Libres : Tome I
by Alain Coste (Author), Éric Schwartz (Illustrator), Sylvie Broquet (Cover designer)
Éditions Lela Presse, 15 rue des Ligures, 87110 Le Vigen
ISBN 9782374680699

Arrived today. The first impression is very good, indeed. Looks like the best book on the subject available now, in French language.

My best wishes for the New Year!

Yavor
 
Today in Spain we celebrate the day of the three Wise Kings that bring presenta for the goodbehaved children.

And unexpectedly the mailman bring these. Quite a nice present:

IMG20260105185536.jpg
 
IMG_20260107_123452.jpg
 
Anyone notice the "error" in the cover illustration of the "Bocage" book ?
This sort of laziness really irritates me !
Guessing, its the MG in the drivers position ?

Will borrow that off you when you've read it mate :lol:
 
Last edited:
Correct !
No problem mate. It's a fairly hefty tome, paperback, but thick and heavy. I'm having problems trying to read it as my stiff hands can't hold it properly !
 
I just figured out that I already have a book on Dive Bombing by the same author. I hope the two books are not too duplicative.

DiveBomber.jpg
AARockets.jpg
Aceinaday.jpg
AMPilotsin RAF.jpg
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back