A new book in my library. (9 Viewers)

Any good Jan?

Oh aye! I like it! Some NZ birds in it, photos and colour profiles....
 
Just ordered this book on the 355th Fighter Group.


s-l1200.jpg
 
:thumbright:
 
An e-book on sale today from Amazon:

Screenshot 2026-02-22 at 14-23-06 Your Ebook Deals For Sunday - Early Bird Books earlybirdbook...png
 
I was hoping #576 on your first cover was real and went searching for decals until I looked at my book :crazy:
 
That scheme for 576 is almost real, but it's the graded camouflage of Semi-gloss Sea Blue, Non-Specular Sea Blue, Intermediate Blue, and white. It's been misidentified for years, but the word is finally getting out...

Cheers,



Dana
 
I thought Jan was just playing with his felt pens again.

He's still on crayons….hasn't qualified on felt pens yet.

I just burst out "oh eff off!" and chuckled! 😳😲😆😂
 
I thought Jan was just playing with his felt pens again.
He can't get crayons because he keeps eating them.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back