A new school year....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Yeah, if it's ice hockey, football (soccer) etc. etc. Hated mincing or prancing about with any other gymnastic excercises! :lol: Proper sports maaaan! :lol:

Ooooh.....looook at meee......I'm f*cking climbing the bl**dy roooopes.....well, la-di-da! :lol: :lol: Good on ya mate....never was a fan of those either. The only other thing that was fun, was when you pulled everything out, where you had to chase everybody and you weren't allowed to touch the floor....could be sore sometimes. :lol:

MATH? nothing could be easier 2 + 2 = 4 learn it once and never have to wory about it again, it's always the same

I hated math in High School and did the bare minimum to get by in those courses.
Then I ended up being a machinist for 20 plus years having to do math everyday. :lol:
I had to take trade courses in math after I started working. Do yourself a favor and learn it in High School.

Take time to have fun though, all work and no play gets tedious real fast.

Wheels

STarted out as soccer now I got involved with football? Don't know how that happened....practice 6 days a week...gr...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back