A real man's basement

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thorlifter

Captain
Jun 10, 2004
Knoxville, TN
All I can say is..........WOW!!!!!

Attachments

• untitled1.bmp
    925.4 KB · Views: 455
  • untitled2.bmp
    514.6 KB · Views: 420
  • untitled3.bmp
    2.3 MB · Views: 1,044
  • untitled4.bmp
    2.2 MB · Views: 740
Son of a...man there is an entire armory down there...thats one neighbor you don't wanna p*ss off...

Would be very handy in the event of a robbery or neighbour dispute. Or an invasion/revolution/zombie apocalypse come to think of it

Nice pic's...Some people have more money then most ...

Next time I'm out to one of my customers home I'll see if he will let me take pic's of he's underground arms vault ...Last time I was out he was adding on to it... He has a room of field guns ...And a barn of APC's...Rents to the movies ... And Grand Dad owned a parking lot across from Yankee stadium..And I think the stadium is now on the parking lot...He's never had a real job...He's arms dealer...Nice guy...Must me nice to be rich...

That's what you call a serious gun collector. However.... I did not see a
Gatling Gun. I'm not saying he doesn't have one, I just said I don't see one.

Also..... the pistolas... Where are the pistolas ?

Charles

Kinda funny, there's probably half a million bucks of weaponry in there. Maybe even a million. Hell of a collection.

But the furniture looks like it came out of an office catalogue. What's up with that?! Jeez dude, splurge on a decent leather couch or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back