A real man's basement

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Maybe, but I doubt it. I see Heston more a Civil War and wild west fan. But that is nothing more than a gut feel.

I'd love to own a Thompson. But not the politically correct version with a 16" barrel.

I went shooting with a buddy in Kentucky in about 1983. We showed up to shoot up against this large hillside. A man was sitting in his car about 12 beers into a case thrown out his open door. He asked us if we would like him to set up his cans on the hillside. So he did so. We shot the .38 and .22 for about 45 minutes not paying any attention to him. Well, we began to wrap up and put away our guns and trash. Next thing we know automatic fire erupts and the hillside becomes a big dust cloud. We look over and this drunk fool is shooting his Thompson on full auto with a 90rd mag, and the barrel is nothing but flame in the shape of a star. :cool:

Needless to say we got the hell out of there.

the guy doesn't have a Panzerschreck 54 either.........he's got nothing on me man .....

we have a customer on the river about 20 miles east of us with a comparable arms collection like the fotos depict, I will not say where or what is in the arsenal but he could supply a small band of thugs and probably has on occassion

All I want for Christmas is a BAR, FG-42, StG-44, scoped 91/30, scoped Mosin-Nagant, scoped Springfield, and a new toothbrush. Guess which one I'm expecting....

That basement and gun collection,is now acknowledged to be once owned by Bruce Stern,the NRA director from Connecticut.There is a lot of confusion on the internet,where lots of people claim it is the basement gun room of Charlton Heston.

Bruce Stern....Charlton Heston....whoever owns it, lots of guys are lookin at this thread and drooling over their keyboards. Or maybe the "Breaking News" thread. Either one....*g*

Thanks for the clarification, Seamist!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back