A... Uh... Damned weird story...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Maestro

Master Sergeant
Greetings ladies and gentlemen.

I just read that on the XWAUP forum, and I thought it was worth a post here.

"First, A drink to the Mods

This is a true story. It was told to me by one of the skating instructors at the ice rink where I worked up until last week. It was someone she knew:

This ladies husband had been deployed for over a year in Iraq, and she was getting antsy, if you know what I mean. Finally she decided to have a one night stand. So she went to a bar, met a guy, and went back to her place and they did their deed.

One morning a couple days later she wakes up and her throught is burning like crazy, it hurts so bad she has to go to the doctor. After the doctor examines her and runs some tests, he comes back in and says, "The good news is we know what is wrong with your throught, and we can treat you for it. The bad news is I cannot tell what the problem is until the police arrive for questioning." So the police arrive, and they begin, "Ma'am, the reason the police have to be hear is, you have mites. There are only two ways to get this particular type of mite. The first is by having sex with an animal. The second is by having sex with dead people." Frantically she told them her rescent history. They investigated and found the guy. Turns out

THE DUDE WAS A MORTITION
"

Taken from : http://www.xwaupgrade.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=1&t=005815

Users who are viewing this thread

Back