Admin (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

i think that JCS has every right to complain, we're trying to encourage people onto the site...............

Actually I wasnt refering to either one of you, I just meant useless off-topic posts in general. I don't want to start a big thing about this, I was just pointing out some of the things that the mods let fly on this site, that would get you banned on some other message forums I've been to.

In a way, adding a/some moderator(s) would be a good idea. Administration staff (except CC, Crazy and Horse) seems to have "withdrawn". I can no longer read them... So it would be a good idea to put someone to replace the ones who have gone.

CC by the way, what does a moderator ? Is any special skill(s) needed ?

I know I E-mailed you about that, but I checked the box "Send a copy to me" and I never received anything... So I think you don't have received it neither.

you don't need any skills to be a mod, how do you think CC got the job, baisically you just get allot more options, you can delete peoples posts or edit them, block people from the site and you get acces to a secret mods forum which i don't know about...............

neither do you.................

I think JCS Means comments like that, too

If that started one of these:

> Indeed...

>> Very....

> :)

>> :lol: etc, etc....for 5 pages that would be what I meant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back