Admin

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hmmm... I don't think so. A Mod shouldn't be a rank that you can reach by posting. It should be for the one(s) who really wish to help the Admin Staff. Otherwise, it would be bad for the members like Lanc, who is nearly 5000 posts and don't want to be a Mod... And it's veeeeeery long to get to 5000 posts if you're not a spammer.

The posters in the thread are right. We do need more Mods. It is a question of a: finding 'em and then b: finding an administrator who is still posting to put 'em in place.

That being said (because I don't think b: is going to happen any time soon) I'd be willing to do it.

Lets see how long that takes to come to an administrator's attention! :D

Kiwimac

The best way to get an administrator's attention would be to E-mail him... I did it once, I E-mailed Horse to ask him to add the Spitfire Mk. IX picture I gave him for the Aircraft Database that I submitted about this plane. It got fixed in two or three days.

CC practically lives on the internet, he spends more time on it than he does off it, he has more than enough time, but i think only horse can make people mods..................

i can talk to crazy on AIM tomorrow if you like, get him to fix something. would you really be willing to do it kiwi? that'd be great.

yup, im thinking of taking out a mortgage for the internet.

Maestro - yup i am 14 but i dont have much to study at the moment. im willing to do a lot more for the site if everyone wants me to?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back