Admin (1 Viewer)

he's not gonna like you for that..................
 
Now why on earth would the American people give 2 shiits whether or not the Euros like us??? Like it matters...

And since u are so high and mighty GrG, and ur opinion matters so very much to me, I am very well mannered when it matters, and as hospitable as some Brasilian/Dutch/American Teenaged Moron, who sits on his mommys lap and suckles on her wrinkled nipples, lookin for milk...
 
Maestro does, I think.

I don't.
 
can we have a "Veteran" rank at 5100 posts? And Ace between 2nd Lieuteant Lieuteant

they're not recognised as ranks........................
 
I see that the old GrG and Les disagreements are still flying. Don't get stressed, it's pointless. I hate it when everyone gets stressed Eric. This site doesn't need anymore Mods, most of us are "friends" and it normally goes along fine.

Les you can't complain about spam, you do it is well. I don't care though because it's funny. The Euro-American relationship thing I think should be given up, the countries like each other. Whether people like one another matters on the person not their country. As long as we can keep the light hearted abuse 'cos it all makes for a laugh.
 
D, I dont have a prob with spam.. But blatant spamming time after time gets old...
 
<<<<<<<<<< Nods Head in Agreement...
 
I think that being a Mod should be a reward after getting 5000 posts, if Vetran isn't available?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back