"Adoft Hitler" birthday cake

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree Evan. This guys actions scream he is a Nazi sympathizer and racist, not to mention a complete dirtbag. You generally only name your children after people you admire and strive to be like. IMO, naming your child after someone is the single greatest compliment you can give a person. As far as my thinking goes, Hitler and his fellow Nazis are this guy's heroes, and must be a big influence on him. I feel so bad for this little boy, and his other siblings. First he is being brought into this world by two misguided parents, and also for all the hell he will be in for his whole life with this name. Hopefully he can learn to think for himself and not follow in the example being set by his parents!
Maybe he named his children before he realized the way he was brought,up was wrong, he did state he's trying to raise his,off spring differently.. So what if they like unique one of a kind names, they can't help that the original Hunter was a Jew and baby killer, no more than kids named Timothy can help that Timothy McVeigh was the Unabomber.. Or no more than I can help that I was named Tonya Renee after a Spanish whore my sperm donor used to fuck.. The children's names should not be a basis on whether or not social services remove them,from their parents home.. If gay people can get married, other people can name their kids Adolf Hitler, Aryan Nation or even Joseph cause we all know Stalin's first name was Joseph... Get a grip people and quit casting judgement on other people.. If you don't agree with it, keep scrolling and move along..

Maybe he named his children before he realized the way he was brought,up was wrong, he did state he's trying to raise his,off spring differently.. So what if they like unique one of a kind names, they can't help that the original Hunter was a Jew and baby killer, no more than kids named Timothy can help that Timothy McVeigh was the Unabomber.. Or no more than I can help that I was named Tonya Renee after a Spanish whore my sperm donor used to fuck.. The children's names should not be a basis on whether or not social services remove them,from their parents home.. If gay people can get married, other people can name their kids Adolf Hitler, Aryan Nation or even Joseph cause we all know Stalin's first name was Joseph... Get a grip people and quit casting judgement on other people.. If you don't agree with it, keep scrolling and move along..

Is this the only reason you joined this forum? To dig up an old thread from last decade?

1556078899250.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back